Sunday, April 7, 2013

MARY KAY

So I have officially started with Mary Kay as a consultant in the Lower Mainland, BC Canada area. If you are interested in a facial or trying out their product or having a party please contact me here and I will give you a call! There is a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and I'm all about finding what works for your skin! I won't sell you anything that you don't want or that is irritating to your skin.

My own testimony is that for my teenage years all the way up until about 2 weeks ago I have always had quite oily skin with frequent break outs, not to mention large open pores. I used to be quite good at covering up my blemishes and pores with make up and by drawing a lot of attention to my eyes. I decided to try Mary Kay after a woman at my church (who has amazing skin and who I thought was 20 years younger than she really is) told me what she used and that her mom was a consultant. I went to her mom's house, tried the product, liked how it felt and bought a package deal, plus I got 2 other items for half off.

For $235 I got face wash, face cream, night and day cream, foundation, microdermabrasion and lotion. The microdermabrasion and lotion cleaned out my pores and in two days I noticed them closing. The day cream and face cream together dried out my skin and my consultant promptly gave me a different day cream to try free of charge and took the other one back. Separately the creams are fine. My skin cleared up and even during that time of the month I only got one blemish that was easily hidden.

All that to say I am very happy with my purchase, I believe I have made a great investment, so much so I became a consultant myself and will be selling Mary Kay product as my new and second job.
I'm really excited to take you all on this journey of skin care that I have now brought into my health journey as we all have skin and should be taking the best care of it that we can.

Other important factors to good skin is at least 8 hours of sleep, each minute of sleep you get before midnight is worth 4 minutes to every minute you get after midnight. Also drinking a lot of water throughout the day keeps you hydrated, healthy and happy.

I would like to say that by changing what I ate I lost a lot of weight but my skin stayed the same. By introducing Mary Kay to my skin I have noticed a visible difference that I cannot deny. It's worth checking it out and trying it, because if you are not satisfied with the results you can always return it and get your money back. Also you can exchange your product for different product free of charge if it's not perfect for your skin type the first time you purchase Mary Kay, sometimes you need a little tweaking to your product choice.

1 comment:

  1. www.marykay.ca/loosterom

    This is my website, please check it out and give me a call or text for a free consultation or if you live far away then free samples. 604-319-8002

    ReplyDelete