Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'M AT MY PRE-MARRIAGE WEIGHT!

So I wanted to update really quickly by sharing that I am down to 143.6 lbs now. I'm so excited for that because I remember stepping on the scale a week before I got married and I weighed 143 lbs at that time too. It's been an exciting journey these past 5 months of changing what we eat and watching my body change because of that choice. I have officially lost 37 pounds, I started November 2012, and all I can say is that it's so sad how before I thought I could never lose the weight and that it would take so long to get it off. I believed that because it took me 2 years to put it all on that it would take even longer to get it off. I still have another 13 pounds to lose before I'm at my goal weight but I'm telling you that if I can do this so can you! I fully believe it 100%

Another exciting thing is a VEGAN dessert I stumbled upon, made and inhaled! It was "cheesecake" made from nuts! It tastes like cheesecake and is (was) so good! I will be posting the recipe soon and one for a chocolate carmel one too.

Eating in this way doesn't have to be restricted just different. It allows you and I to learn to cook with things we've never thought to try before and to experiment and relearn to make delicious dishes and desserts that are good for our bodies.

Thank you for continuing on this journey with me, I really appreciate it!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment