Saturday, March 16, 2013

DEEP COVE HIKE

Quarry Rock Hike

This is an easy hike that took us 40 minutes to get up and 30 to get down. The view was beautiful and reminded me of home. I am currently out of shape although losing 30 pounds sure made a HUGE difference that I noticed (and my husband did too). We stopped a few times on the way up but I had an extra bounce in my step on the way down, I even jogged a little. I want to add that the way down had almost as many ups and flat places as the way up did. If you live in the Vancouver BC area I challenge you to check out this hike, gather some friends or your hubby and make a date of it! Enjoy yourself and make sure you pace yourself properly so you can enjoy your time and not feel as if you're dying! Good luck hiking, this is a fun one for starting out!

Views

The Trees are also Cool!








Me and my husband, March 11, 
Check out how to get there through this link!  http://www.vancouvertrails.com/trails/quarry-rock/

No comments:

Post a Comment