Saturday, February 2, 2013

AMAZING RESULTS!

Can Food REALLY Help My Body Heal?


Well, it's Saturday again, February 2, 2013 to be exact and so I had my morning weigh in as usual. I was super excited to see the numbers have once again lowered and I'm currently at 158 lbs! I am so excited to be in the 50's again!

Now a little life update that has me really excited.

My husband and I took a trek to the UBC hospital last week as he had a small surgery scheduled. The results were fantastic! Last time he got results from this surgery about 75% of his intestine were inflamed and he was put on the max dose of his medications. This time he had one small red spot on his intestine that the doctor wasn't concerned about at all and he was told that he could slowly begin to reduce one of his medications. We are still waiting for the biopsy reports to tell us whether he is moving toward recovery or if the disease is laying dormant for now. However if the biopsies are normal then I believe we will be able to also cut down on the really bad medication that he is currently having to take. Now the only thing we have changed is our DIET.

I am so excited about these results and am so happy that we have made this diet change together. I am moving toward better health, more energy and getting my beautiful self back and my husband is being able to take back control of his body, health and moving toward recovery! This was such a great start to my week last week and has given me that extra boost to keep moving forward with this way of preparing food and eating it!

I hope this update encourages you and helps you keep pushing on with your own diet and fitness goals!

1 comment:

  1. That is such happy news. You guys must have been over the moon! What a huge boost! I hope you guys are having a great week and could eat on plan over the weekend without too much effort. Love ya! Tansy

    ReplyDelete